This article talks about the Senate race going on right now in Massachusetts, and what the outcome of the race is going to do with the new "Heathcare Bill." They think that the Democrate Represenative Martha Coakley is goinga to win. The "what if's" are starting to float around though about what would happen if Coakley doesn't win. The options for the bill then would be to:
- Pass health care reform bill before Scott Brown is seated.
- The House passes the Senate health care bill.
- Revist the idea of trying to push health care through the Senate with only 51 vote, a simple majority.
- Thry once again to get moderate Maine Republican Olympic Snowe's vote.
- Or, thier health care overhaul dies.
In my opinion they should have to wait on the health care bill until the Massachusettes Senate is elected. It's only fair. Also I wonder though why they can't wait. Why are they being so pushy about the health care bill? Are they hiding something?